Sunday, July 12, 2009

Welcome!

Greetings East Austin College Prep Academy educators! Welcome to the Globaloria-TX blog, where you will find resources and insights on education, technology and the Globaloria experience.

My name is Rachel, and I'm the Globaloria-TX Blogger (GB). It's my job (and pleasure!) to generate dialogue between Globaloria educators, administrators, officials and partners in the dynamic web-space of the blogosphere.

Please use the links in my blogroll along the right hand side to explore some exceptional blogs on topics that may interest you, and visit my Globaloria Tumblr, where I will post links to articles, images, videos and other information meant to inspire content on your own blog.

I look forward to working with you to generate an active Globaloria-TX blogosphere!

Your GB,
Rachel

5 comments:

  1. Wonderful! Looking forward to reading more of your blogs : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks 4 teaching us how to blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for teaching us how to blog. Have a great evening.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for your expertise on blogging. Look forward to working with you.

    ReplyDelete